All 9th and 10th grade students take the fall PreACT.
PreACT simulates the ACT testing experience within a shorter test window on all four ACT test subjects: English, math, reading and science.
Results predict future success on the ACT test, and provide both current achievement and projected future ACT test scores on the familiar 1-36 ACT score scale.
To help all students achieve success, accommodations offered include locally assigned accommodations and available Braille, large print, reader script and audio.
- Early practice for the ACT test with flexible test administration dates
- PreACT score and predicted ACT score ranges align to the ACT 1–36 scale
- Students may opt to share their information with colleges and scholarship agencies
- ACT Interest Inventory results provide students with a personalized view of interests with college and career alignment
- Valuable results provide actionable insights to help educators, parents and students make important decisions for the future
- Rapid reporting turnaround within 2-4 weeks of receipt of answer documents allows for early and effective planning to ensure students can attain the future and career success they envision
Please read the Benefits of PreACT Fact Sheet HERE to learn more.